Hey Revenue Hackers, I have a secret Skype Productivity Hack for you today.
If you’re using more than one Skype account, you know how annoying it is to keep switching between them. Especially if one of the accounts was created during the Microsoft tenure and you actually need to switch between Skype and MSN login window.
In order to open more than one Skype account on the same time, just do the following:
- Open your Skype account
- Go to Terminal (Win, OS X)
- Type: open -na /Applications/Skype.app –args -DataPath /Users/$(whoami)/Library/Application\ Support/Skype2
- Hit Enter.
Short, sweet and effortless.
More articles from Hacking Revenue
- The ROI Calculator - April 20, 2017
- Network Like a Machine: FREE TOOL to stay in touch with your contacts and become a super connector - April 15, 2017
- Win a Free Ticket To Growth Marketing Conference East! - February 24, 2017
- Direct To Consumer Brands Are Changing Retail Forever - October 28, 2016
- Why Is WeWork Worth so Much? - October 25, 2016
- How To Open More Than One Skype Window At The Same Time - September 8, 2016
- How does Spotify make money? - July 28, 2016
- The Apps That Will Help You Become Superhuman (And Focus On What’s Important) - July 8, 2016
- How to analyze and segment an email list with Facebook Audience - June 9, 2016
- How to download an image from a Google Doc - May 29, 2016