If I had a dollar for every time I heard the sentence “I have a startup idea! Now what?”, I wouldn’t bother writing this. If I had half a dollar, it would’ve been borderline.
It seems we’re in the middle of a modern day gold rush to create the next billion dollar startup. Having a good idea for one is important, but it’s somewhat the new equivalent of getting a shovel and considering to hop on the next train west. There’s still a LONG journey ahead, if you even know where you want to go.
So, here are my two cents to the question “Now what?”. Use it wisely, and at your own risk. Comments and entertaining animated GIFs are welcome. Safe travels.
More articles from Hacking Revenue
- Who do I need to sleep with to become a product manager? - August 31, 2016
- Where do product managers come from? An analysis of 1,000 PMs - June 29, 2016
- How does Yelp make money? - May 30, 2016
- How to explain Growth Marketing (and more) to your mother - March 14, 2016
- I have an idea for an app. Now what? - February 20, 2016